HOW TO REGISTER FOR ACCESSING THE LNF
How to register the first time...
TA-LNF users, before coming to the LNF, should register using the TA-LNF REGISTRATION FORM (mandatory). The registration consists of some information requested by the administration, including the arrival and departure dates and housing request. The codes used are those listed in the Application Form.
...and what to do for the next visits
TA-LNF Registered users should send information about next visits as soon as possible. This will be possible by searching and updating their own record (with a personal password submitted by the user the first time he/she registers).
DOCUMENTS TO BE PROVIDED
- Passport or Identity Card.
- Ospitality Procedure: contact Alessandra Tamborrino Orsini in order to fullfill hospitality procedures.
- Fiscal and social security framework form.
- Any receipts related to the travel to Frascati.
Furthermore, foreigners must have complied with Italian immigration and visa requirements.
AT THE LNF
- At their arrival at the LNF, TA-LNF users will be given a provisional visitors badge at the main entrance.
- In order to register as LNF guests and do the requested bureaucracy, they should contact the TA-LNF Secretariat:
Alessandra Tamborrino Orsini Building 22 First Floor
- After completion of the procedure of hospitality at LNF, guests will receive an identification badge from the General Service Office.
- see also the DR External Users.
GROUP LEADER'S DUTIES
The Group Leader should:
- contact the head of the facility which his/her project refers to, in order to agree the most convenient periods to carry out the project at the LNF;
- inform all the members of his/her group about the on-line registration as TARI users, giving them the Project number and the ID/password received by the secretariat;
- send a Summary Report containing the Project achievements in the following occasions: before the USP meetings (see the "Calls for Proposals" for the dates) and at the end of the project;
- fill the on-line questionnaire, at the end of the project;
- published results obtained within the EU programme, should explicitly quote the Grant Agreement under which the results have been obtained:
STRONG-2020 "The strong interaction at the frontier of knowledge: fundamental research and applications" has received funding from the European Union's Horizon2020 research and innovation programme under the Grant Agreement n° 824093.