[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New NM decay generator (A. Olin)

Aldo Zenoni wrote:

>    Concerning your suggestions sent in a previous mail we need the
>    GEANT321 and GEANG321 .CMZ file to load the sequences contained and
>    sometimes to extract routines for debugging purpose. Anyway I will
>    take into account the possibility to include the GEANT,GEANG sequences
>    in FIDAMC/RC in order to avoid the distribution of the .cmz to users.

Dear Aldo,

I had done the work, more than a year ago, of inserting both geane and
geang sequences and the related routines in a subdir inside fidamc206.
Also I had inserted the proper calling to the geant321 sequences, in
such a way that there was one and only one (actually two with
fidarc.cmz) files that needed to be copied to install the entire fidamc
(and fidarc) code.

The correction craddle is still in your hands somewhere, but it would be
impossible to do the proper job now, after the so many modifications (it
was a correction craddle to version 2.06...)

On the other hand, I will soon start to move the fidamc code to "cvs",
thus removing most of the current problems with versions and upgrades.
Unfortunately this will imply to completely abandon VMS. Please let me
know when such an operation can be done.

ciao
rinaldo

--
%