[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New NM decay generator (A. Olin)

   Dear Art, we are implementig in FIDAMC the new NM decay generator
   you have written on the base of the Ramos' work. It seems to me
   really useful and well inserted in the previous logic of the code.

   I have only one remarks. I saw that you request the set of the flag
   IHADR=4 for the running of the procedure. However, looking at the
   new GUHADR routine it appears to me that, in case of stopping
   particles, the FLUKA code is always called, also for K-.
   Isn't it? Or have I misunderstood something in your code?

   Let's proceed as follows. We will prepare a 4.00 version of FIDAMC
   containing your mods and make it available on the web. Could you
   please download it and make a test? I would prefer that you provide
   a check since you prepared it a long ago and we have not the time to
   implement it in previous versions.  Gervasio will send you a message
   as soon as the .cmz will be ready.

   Concerning your suggestions sent in a previous mail we need the
   GEANT321 and GEANG321 .CMZ file to load the sequences contained and
   sometimes to extract routines for debugging purpose. Anyway I will
   take into account the possibility to include the GEANT,GEANG sequences
   in FIDAMC/RC in order to avoid the distribution of the .cmz to users.

   Best regards   Aldo