from Monday, May 7th to Friday, May 11th, 2018.
The School is intended for graduate students and post-doctoral fellows in theoretical and experimental high-energy physics. The 2018 edition of the School includes lectures on selected theoretical and experimental topics, discussion sessions, and the 6th Young Researchers Workshop Physics Challenges in the LHC Era which will take place on Monday, May 7th and on Thursday, May 10th, 2018. Students planning to participate in the School are strongly encouraged to apply to give a presentation of their research in the Workshop.
The XIX LNF Spring School program will also feature theSpring School Colloquium The Origin of Life The Incredible Experiments of the Evolution in the Primordial Seas Marco Signore
Senior Researcher at Stazione Zoologica 'Anton Dohrn', Naples
The 2018 edition of the School consists of six sets of lectures, divided equally between theoretical and experimental topics, two discussion sessions, and the Spring School Colloquium on Science and Technology.
- Dark Sectors: Theory
- Experimental Searches for Axions and Axion-Like Particles
- Experimental Searches for Dark Photons
- Top-quark and Higgs Physics at the LHC: Theory and Experiments
- Gravitational Waves: Theory, Detectors and Data Analysis
- Maxim Pospelov (Victoria U. & Perimeter Inst. & CERN)
- Igor Irastorza (Zaragoza U.)
- Venelin Kozhuharov (Sofia U. & INFN LNF)
- Fabio Maltoni (CP3, Louvain Catholic U.)
- Marumi Kado (La Sapienza U., Rome & LAL, IN2P3 & CNRS & Paris Saclay U.)
- Chris Van Den Broeck (NIKHEF Amsterdam & Groningen U.)
- Giancarlo Cella (INFN Pisa)
Thanks to all the participants in the XIXth Frascati Spring School: Click here for a picture