- coherent scattering of relativistic charged particles in strong fields;
- crystal channeling, volume capture and volume reflection of hadron and lepton beams;
- energetic ion interactions processes
- backscattering and channeling of low energy ions,
- high energy ion channeling;
- electromagnetic radiation by relativistic charged particles in periodic structures
- coherent bremsstrahlung,
- channeling radiation,
- transition radiation,
- diffraction radiation,
- parametric x-ray radiation,
- Landau-Pomeranchuk-Migdal effect,
- free electron laser,
- Compton scattering;
- channeling of radiations in capillary systems
- micro- and nano-channeling,
- micro-channel plates,
- novel techniques for beams handling and acceleration
- plasma wake-fields,
- cross-laser fields,
- crystal assisted collimation,
- plasma-ion channels,
- capillary channeling;
- advanced x-ray & neutron optics
- capillary/polycapillary optics,
- compound refractive optics,
- micro- and nano-focusing,
- applications based on channeling phenomena
- beams shaping,
- positron sources,
- powerful radiation sources,
- diagnostic tools,
- novel x-ray table-top instruments,
- channeling for advanced electronic materials studies
The list of invited speakers (with tentative titles)
*** Plenary Lectures at Channeling Primer ***
Carlo Rubbia "Muon Collider"
Lyn Evans "Lessons Learned from the Large Hadron Collider"
Sultan Dabagov "Channeling: from Crystal Undulators to Capillary Waveguides. The 50...40...30 Years History"
Nikolay Kalashnikov "MEPhI: from University Basics to Advanced Technologies"
*** Invited Talks ***
Vladimir Baryshevsky "Phenomena of Spin Rotation and Depolarization of High-Energy Particles in Crystals at Hadron Collider (LHC) and Future Circular Collider (FCC) Energies. Possibility to Measure both Anomalous Magnetic Moments of Short-Lived Particles (Charm and Beauty Baryons) and Quadrupole Moment of Omega-Hyperon"
Uli Wienands "Recent Channeling Studies at SLAC"
Alexander Potylitsyn "Effects of Spatial Coherency in Coherent Polarization Radiation (Transition Radiation, Cherenkov Radiation, Parametric X-Radiation)"
Nikolay Shulga "Coherent Processes and Channeling at High Energy in Thin Crystals"
Mark Breese "A Review of Transmission Channeling Experiments using Focused MeV Protons through Thin Crystals"
Philippe Piot "Radiation Generation (X and gamma Rays) and Particles Acceleration Activities being Pursued at Northern Illinois University and Fermilab"
Walter Scandale "Observation of Channeling for 6500 GeV/c Protons in the Crystal Assisted Collimation Setup for LHC"
Cedric Ray "The Use of Curved Crystals for Hadrontherapy Applications"
Koen Janssens "The Use of Advanced Polycapillary Optics for Various Applications"
Giuseppe Dattoli "Undulator and Free Electron Laser Radiation for Fundamental Physics Research"
Andrey Solov'yov "Advanced Simulation Codes for Crystal Based Radiators"
Makoto Asai "Simulations by GEANT4 Applied to Oriented Crystals"
Massimo Ferrario "Recent Accelerator and Radiation Studies at SPARC_LAB"
Vittoria Petrillo "Advanced Topics in the Physics of Compton Back-scattering"
Alan Phelps "Periodic Structures Manufactured by 3D Printing for Electron Beam Excitation of Coherent Sub-TeraHertz Radiation"
Ghosh Subhendu "Status of the Development of Delhi Light Source (DLS) at IUAC"
Lixin Yan "Tunable High-Peak-Current Electron Bunch Train and its Application in THz Production"
Alexander Aryshev "Advanced Generation of THz and X-Ray Beams Using Compact Electron Accelerator"
Alexey Tishchenko "Polarization Radiation in Periodic Structures as Instrument for Hadrons Identification in TeV Energy Range"