[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Assistant Professor Position Available (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:09:56 -0400 (EDT)
From: Sheldon Stone <stone@suhep.phy.syr.edu>
To: btev_c0@fnal.gov
Subject: Assistant Professor Position Available

The Department of Physics of Syracuse University expects to have
an Assistant Professor position available in the specialty of
Experimental High Energy Physics. Our group is involved with the
recently approved BTeV Program at Fermilab and the CLEO III
experiment at Cornell. In BTeV we are working on the RICH detector,
electromagnetic calorimeter and pixel detector. The projects include novel
hardware techniques and simulation. In CLEO we are deeply involved with the
analysis of data especially in the areas of b and c decays. We also
are responsible for the operation of the CLEO III RICH detector.

More information is available at
http://www.phy.syr.edu/research/elementary_particles/experimental/hep_page.html

If you have any questions or wish to apply, contact
Prof. Sheldon Stone, Physics Dept. 201 Physics Building,
Syracuse Univ., Syracuse N.Y. 13244-1130
(Email - stone@phy.syr.edu)

Applicants should also arrange to have 3 letters of reference sent
to Prof. Stone.
Syracuse Univ. is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer.