[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

possiamo inviare questo alla lista dei ric frascatani? grazie franco

From:	SMTP%"wahl@sg1.hep.fsu.edu"  6-JAN-2000 19:44:51.92
To:	FLF
CC:
Subj:	Postdoc-Position

Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 13:45:08 -0600 (CST)
From: Horst D Wahl <wahl@sg1.hep.fsu.edu>
To: Franco Fabbri <flf@lnf.infn.it>
Subject: Postdoc-Position

Hello Franco,
 We have another opening for a postdoc. I'd be grateful if you could post
this at your institution,  or name a  candidate.
Regards,
        Horst

The High Energy Physics group at Florida  State University  has an immediate
opening for a postdoctoral research associate in  experimental high energy
physics, to work with the D0 collaboration at the Fermilab Tevatron collider.
The research associate will be based at Fermilab and will be expected to work
on the upgrade of the experiment, concentrating on the design and
implementation of the Silicon Tracking Trigger, using advanced design
tools. He/she would also be expected to become actively involved in the
physics program, including studies of single top, SUSY, direct photons,
and Higgs physics.

Applications, including a curriculum vitae, list of publications and
the names of three references should be sent to:

    Stephan L. Linn or to Horst D. Wahl
    Physics Department, MS 4350
    Florida State University
    Tallahassee, FL 32306-4350
    FAX 850-644-6735

Applications by e-mail, as well as enquiries regarding this position can be
directed to linn@scri.fsu.edu or wahl@hep.fsu.edu.

Florida State University is an equal opportunity employer with an affirmative
action program, and especially encourages applications from women and members
of minority groups.

|   Horst D. Wahl                      wahl@hep.fsu.edu            |
|   Physics Department, MS 4350        Tel. 850-644-3509 or 6809   |
|   Florida State University           FAX  850-644-6735           |
|   Tallahassee, FL 32306-4350                                     |