[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Preliminary analysis on Lambda-emitting events

  Dear FINUDA Collaborators,
  Hiroyuki FUJIOKA has produced a preliminary analysis on
  Lambda-emitting events, finalised at the recognition of kaonic nuclei.

  The file containing the report is located at

http://nexus.kek.jp/~fujioka/knucl/finuda0223.pdf
http://nexus.kek.jp/~fujioka/knucl/finuda0223.ps

  The results obtained are very encouraging, considering the improvements
  still awaited in the reconstruction procedures, though not final.
  I would like to stress the need of introducing particle recognition
  via de/dx or t.o.f.. Moreover I point out that, in the analysis,
  also information on short tracks from P.R. have been utilized.
  Fitting of short tracks, still to be implemented in the code, should
  help further.

  Best regards.  Aldo

--
Prof. Aldo Zenoni                        tel. +39 030 3715729
Dipartimento di Meccanica                             3715798