[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Near future: new code release

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, Gervasio Gomez wrote:

Dear Gervasio,

Stefano Piano has done a very important work on the MC code of the generation
of background (and hyperfragments) events. The work was done using phase
space, but also fermi motion. The code is bug free and has thoroughly
been tested. Also, the code is fully detailed in Stefano's thesis, available
on the Finuda web pages, both at LNF and the local site in Trieste).

Furthermore he has done the work of introducing the generation of cosmic rays
(to be tested in conjunction with the real cosmic rays).

If you need details on the actual code, which routines are needed, and
which older routines should be substituted, please contact Stefano.

In any case I wish to see those changes in the new version. They have been
long awaited, since they imply the possibility for us to begin doing some
decent physics simulation.

Thanks
rinaldo

%
% Rinaldo RUI
% Dip. di Fisica, Univ. di Trieste, Via A.Valerio2, 34127 Trieste-I
% Tel: +39.040.6763379,  Fax: +39.040.6763350
% e-mail "rinaldo.rui@trieste.infn.it"
%

Follow-Ups: References: