[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: mauricio

Ciao Stefano
   Sorry I didn't reply your message before. I went to mex
for Salvador dissertation last week. His exam was great and
his work was on the Ds* --> Ds + Pi0.
           Mauricio is good student, however he is
at the Ms level, he is not ready yet for a post-doc
position, however if you want I can pass this message
to a ex-student of mine in mex.
           ciao, Hector
Ps: Monica told Mauricio that the diffractive
    slope is 33. Do you have the inelastic slope ?.