[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

diffractive analysis

Dear Ryan,
I'm working at the 1.9 GeV dip in Focus data, and I would
like to apply your run-dependent corrections to the photon
beam direction. Can you please send me the relative table
and code?
Also John Cumalat at the Mexico meeting said that you have
selected a particular run period based on target configuration.
Can you comment? The problem is that I'm seeing a diffractive
slope for pt2 for my 6pion sample (B=39) very different from yours
(B=69).

thank you very much,
ciao   Monica

Dr. Monica Bertani
Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati         phone : +39 06 94032760
dell'INFN - Alte Energie                 fax   : +39 06 94032427
Via Enrico Fermi, 40                     e-mail: monica.bertani@lnf.infn.it
00044 Frascati (Italy)