[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

First FINUDA n-tuple production

   Dear Friends of FINUDA, in agreement with the decision undertaken
   in the last software meeting, I have the pleasure to inform you
   that the first massive FINUDA n-tuple production has started
   on Wednesday March 17 at 10:45 a.m. The production of the full
   data set is estimated to last until Sunday morning.

   The production is performed with an internal version of the
   fidarc program 5.09/01 that is not distributed, since it includes
   some last minute optimizations. As soon as possible I will
   distribute an official version including all the features
   used in the present production.

   The produced n-tuples will be deposited at the following address

       fnddiskfe:/data03/analysis/HISTPROD01/

   from monday 22 and available for download by the different
   Collaboration Groups. The structure of the produced n-tuples
   is described in the documentation inside the code.
   People taking care of the present data production are:
   L.Benussi, D.Faso, S.Piano, G.Simonetti.  Please refer to
   them and to myself for any problem.

   Best regards   Aldo Zenoni
--
Prof. Aldo Zenoni                        tel. +39 030 3715729
Dipartimento di Meccanica                             3715798