[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

changes in data base

   Dear Colleagues, I'm informing you that we are modifying the data
   base for update of chamber t0's and straw tube Tbar and relative
   procedures/code in fidarc.
   Today the data base on fnddiskfe has been changed for
   chambers and, unfortunately, it does not still work properly.
   Tomorrow it will be changed for straw tubes.
   Starting from tomorrow the present version of fidarc506 will became
   incompatible with the new calibrations.

   I have the intention to release as soon as possible, possibly tomorrow,
   a new version of fidarc506 containing the new calibration code for
   straws.
   I can anyway send a beta version of the code to anyone on demand.
   I warning users that, in the present condition, the new version will
   produce results worse than the previous one. Hopefully they should
   improve once the work will be finished.

   I apologize for the inconvenience but it was needed to perform the
   transition as soon as possible.

   Regards   Aldo Zenoni
--
Prof. Aldo Zenoni                        tel. +39 030 3715729
Dipartimento di Meccanica                             3715798