[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New version of the FINUDA code (5.05/00)

Dear Colleagues,
the new version of the Finuda code are available in the FINUDA ewb page.
best regards,
  Monica

Dr. Monica Bertani
Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati         phone : +39 06 94032760
dell'INFN - Alte Energie                 fax   : +39 06 94032427
Via Enrico Fermi, 40                     e-mail: monica.bertani@lnf.infn.it
00044 Frascati (Italy)