[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

new version of the offline programs

	Dear Colleagues,
we have released version 4.11/01 of FIDAMC and FIDARC programs.
As usual you can download the new CMZ files from the experiment web
site, following the link

	http://www.lnf.infn.it --> Nuclear Physics --> FINUDA --> software...
-->
                                   Reconstruction and Montecarlo

Details on what is new can be found inside the CMZ file itself, in the
release note decks,

	//FIDAMC411/$VERSION/V4_11 and, respectively,
//FIDARC411/$VERSION/V4_11.

The programs have been compiled and tested on Linux, RH 7.2, and Digital
Unix, OSF 4.0 (C++ compiler v. 6.2). Please don't hesitate to contact us
for any problem.
	Best regards,
						Alessandro Feliciello
						     Aldo Zenoni
begin:vcard
n:Feliciello;Alessandro
tel;fax:011 6707324
tel;home:011 4500269
tel;work:011 6707320
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:I.N.F.N. - Sezione di Torino
adr:;;Via P. Giuria 1;Torino;(TO);I-10125;Italy
version:2.1
email;internet:Alessandro.Feliciello@to.infn.it
title:Dr.
fn:Feliciello Alessandro