[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

librerie cern a lnf

Dear Colleague,

LNF computing server is not updated with the 2001 cern
library release, it will be updated probably in the next weeks.
Since the new release of the 409 version of the offline code
is not compatible with the old cern library,
I've obtained from the lnf computing service to have the
cern2001 library on dxcf01 node ONLY (through a temporary modification
of the link to the Roma1 server). Therefore, in practice:

in dxcf01 the cern library are            the 2001 'new' release
in dxcalc and other lnf machines they are the 2000 'old' release.

I'll let you know when all the server is updated.

Ciao,
          Monica