[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

END FINUDA DATA TAKING

Dear Colleagues,

the first FINUDA data taking on DAFNE with colliding beams ended on March
22 2004 at 06:52:08 with run FINU02583, trigger HYP.

 We collected a total of about 31 Million events with HYP trigger,
with a total delivered luminosity from DAFNE of 255 inverse pb from
FINUDA period start up and of 219 inverse pb from December 1st 2003,
the real start of FINUDA data taking.

 Today and tomorrow, before the opening of magnet end caps, a series of
calibration run with cosmic rays and magnetic field on and off are
planned, Then, the operations for FINUDA roll-out will start.

 Looking forward for nice physical results, I wish to thank all of you
that, with your efforts, have allowed to succesfully accomplish this first
important step.

                 The RUN
                        Co-ordinator