[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: cosmic rays data taking

   I fully agree with Paola's proposal. Cosmic rays data with and also
   without magnetic field are very important for alignement check and
   detector calibration. To have a set of both types also at the end of
   the data taking would constitute a very useful checkpoint for
   apparatus stability.

   Regards   Aldo

--
Prof. Aldo Zenoni                        tel. +39 030 3715729
Dipartimento di Meccanica                             3715798