[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: FINIDA data taking

Dear RUNCO,
     in connection with the data taking run on which I agree, provided
that with the expected increase in luminosity we do notsaturate the DAQ, in
which case we need to prescale the Bhabha events, it is mandatory to
examine the strategy of the frequency of the common noise sampling for
the microstrips. At present we are losing 10% of the useful time for
this task, and we need to know the real frequency, that I hope could be
lower, after careful examination of tha data up to now collected.
Camerini is well aware of this and I expect a quick response on this
problem.
Ciao.
Tullio