Registration Fee:The registration fee includes a welcome party, banquet dinner, lunches and coffee breaks for 5 days.
- The Spring School registration fee is 150€ that should be paid in cash upon arrival at the Registration Desk (checks and credit cards cannot be accepted).
- No registration fee is required for undergraduate students. (However, additional costs, such as participation to the conference dinner, will be charged apart).
Accommodation:Accommodation can be arranged through the School organization in nearby hotels at discounted rates:
- Hotel Villa Mercede. Single room: 75€
About 1 km from LNF (a shuttle bus to LNF will be available).
Double room: 110€
Triple room: 135€
- Hotel Antica Colonia. Single room: 85€ Walking distance from LNF. Double room: 105€
- LNF Guest House. FULLY BOOKED (Only a limited number of places).
Access to INFN-LNF Network:
To be granted access to the LNF network for Internet connection, participants must authenticate with an username and a password. Participants should register in advance at the following ↪URL.
More information can be found ↪here.
Very limited funds are available for participants in need of financial support, in the form of Fellowships that can cover part of the school expenses (accommodation and reduced fee). To be eligible for Fellowships, participants must have applied and been accepted to give a presentation in the Young Researchers Workshop.
In order to apply to give a talk in the Young Researchers Workshop, please fill the relevant fields in the registration form.